Human clothing is sewn from multiple pieces, and these pieces are divided into different shapes according to the designer's intention. Initially, the pieces of clothing were divided by a die cutter. With the development of technology, the advantages of laser cutting machines in dividing pieces have become more and more obvious. The laser cutting machine can produce high-precision and high-energy laser beams, and the computer-controlled laser head can move quickly at any position in the horizontal and vertical directions, and it is very easy to cut into very complex shapes on the surface of the cloth.
The laser cutting machine avoids the production process of complex knife molds, and is directly controlled by the human-machine interface. The cutting shape can be arbitrary, and can be cut in a single piece or customized in batches. For designers, it is possible to quickly customize clothing patterns and establish market information feedback. channel.
|Glass tube closed CO2 laser
|Metal belt 360 Rotating flatform
|AC-220+-10%, 50/60HZ. 10Amax
|DWD, DXF, JPEG,AI,TIFF, PLT, CDR, BMP, GIF
1. Using high-precision image recognition technology, automatically find all kinds of printed graphic edge cutting lines or positioning feature points.
2. After the pattern is input into the computer, it can be automatically identified and accurately, and quickly positioned to cut, avoiding the user's material loss due to inaccurate positioning;
3. Fast continuous cutting, powerful data processing capability of fine DSP technology, professional image recognition technology software; precise mechanical organization coordination, high-speed stability of plastic coated equipment;
4. Automatic backlight compensation, the software can automatically correct and establish a model for circular feature points, avoiding manual intervention.
5. Adopt high-listing reverse camera to ensure accurate image recognition and capture;
6. Servo CNC laser head motion control, stable operation, fast and smooth motion;
7. Automatic feeding metal mesh belt, especially suitable for precise cutting of independent printing patterns after roll printing.
Gross weight: 1800kg.